If you’re considering investing in an Experimax, you’re probably asking how much does a tech franchise cost?
Experimax is a three-in-one business within the $300bn technology industry. We offer quality pre-owned products and accessories, make repairs, take trade-ins, and provide software and system updates. Our tech franchise owners see the value in their investment in partnering with a fast-growing franchise.
What Is the Tech Franchise Cost?
The Experimax turnkey investment provides the opportunity to see a strong return on your investment with a growing brand. We’ve developed a comprehensive breakdown of the startup costs that includes everything you need to get your business up and running.
Our franchise fee: $49,500
Liquid capital required: $60,000
Investment: $140,000 to $160,000
Royalty fee: 6 percent
Experimax offers our franchisees a thriving tech franchise model that capitalizes on multiple revenue streams, a potentially vast customer base, and specialization with a brand with high customer loyalty.
Our franchisees enjoy a good quality of life, thanks to being closed on Sundays and holidays and adhering to comfortable business hours. We have 35-plus years of business expertise, marketing support, world-class training, and a winning operations formula from United Franchise Group (UFG) to back us up.
What Does the Investment Get You?
Simply have the business sense, entrepreneurial spirit, and capital to get started, and a turnkey tech investment can be yours. What does the investment get you?
- Real estate assistance. We’ll help with site location, territory analysis, lease negotiation, building out your new store, and marketing to the local community.
- Access to our proven business model. You don’t have to start your business from scratch; we’ll help with all the technical and operational information you need.
- Equipment information. We’ll give you advice about financing and leasing equipment while providing access to marketing and other brand materials.
- Comprehensive training. Our franchisees begin training with a two-week course at our state-of-the-art facility in West Palm Beach, Florida, followed by two weeks of on-the-job training at your new store.
- Ongoing support. Experimax offers Intranet for easy access to downloads and information, established vendor relationships, benefits of mass purchasing power, ongoing visits from regional marketing staff, regional meetings, and a toll-free technical assistance hotline.
An Ideal Candidate
One of the best parts of applying to be a tech franchise owner with Experimax is that you don’t have to be a technology wizard to be successful. Some traits that are definitely helpful include business sense, entrepreneurial spirit, and capital. All our franchisees need is a dedication to mastering our business processes.
Some of the best-suited candidates for an Experimax tech franchise owner are executives with sales and marketing experience, technophiles looking to turn their passion into a career, and experienced managers with leadership skills.
Experimax provides everything franchisees need to get up and running in no time, and our support continues long after your store has opened.
There’s never been a better time to partner with our team and learn more about the tech franchise cost with Experimax. Contact us today to get started!