There are a lot of franchises out there to pick from when looking for your next investment. Why franchise with Experimax? Our award-winning franchise is a smart choice, as you’ll be ready to hit the ground running with our unparalleled training and support.
Opening a tech franchise with Experimax is a major business move in a billion-dollar industry. There a few steps to consider before getting started, like passing a qualification check, reviewing our franchise disclosure document (FDD), and securing financing.
Once those steps are completed, we can get you started. Experimax is proud to help franchisees throughout the entire process, from start to finish. You’ll have the confidence and know-how to run your business to the best of your ability.
The Franchise Process
We take the guesswork out of opening a tech franchise. We have a few steps that you’ll need to do to become a franchisee in one of the fastest-growing sales and service franchises in the tech industry.
Step One: To make sure our prospective franchisees are capable of making the investment, we ask for prerequisites (financial requirements) before you move onto the next step.
Step Two: After the prerequisite check, we’ll share our FDD with you to review. This document includes all answers to critical questions you may have.
Step Three: We’ll invite you to our headquarters to meet face-to-face. This meeting is called a Discovery Day, and is a great opportunity for you to dive deep into our company culture, vision, and more, as well as talk more about the opportunity we offer.
Step Four: If our requirements align, we’ll discuss your next move in the franchising process: the franchise agreement. The franchise agreement spells out the terms, pricing, and other crucial aspects of our agreement.
Step Five: When you are ready to sign the franchise agreement, you’ll have to secure financing. We can help you find the right financing option if you need it.
Step Six: After signing the franchise agreement, you’ll plan out when to begin our comprehensive training programs. You’re officially part of the Experimax family!
Some Terms You Should Know
You want to open a tech franchise. Congratulations! Let’s get you started on some of the common lingo in the franchising world.
- Area developer: Franchisees who have acquired exclusive rights to open stores in a defined territory.
- Breakeven: When a franchise makes enough revenue to balance investment costs.
- Conversion: Rebranding or other modification of an existing business into a franchise.
- Discovery Days: When franchisors invite prospective franchisees to the corporate office.
- Franchise agreement: The contract signed confirming the agreement to open one or more franchises.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD): Outlines detailed information on the franchisor to prospective franchisees.
- Multi-unit franchise: When a franchisee owns multiple franchise business units.
- Operations: The processes, procedures, and strategies a business uses to provide products and services.
- Return on Investment (ROI): The percentage of value of a business relative to the cost of forming it.
Experimax makes the process of opening a tech franchise an easy-to-follow process, complete with everything you need to succeed.
There’s never been a better time to partner with our team and learn more about opening a tech franchise with Experimax. Contact us today to get started!