Want to get away from the 9-5 corporate rat race and become your own boss? Consider starting a cell phone repair business with Experimax. Although it’s necessary to have the capital, you don’t have to be a technology wizard to own or operate an Experimax store. However, some traits can be quite useful, including a good business sense and an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as the dedication to mastering our business processes.
The cell phone repair industry is a whopping one with plenty of opportunities for newcomers. It’s estimated that the industry is worth about $4bn in revenues.
Three People Who Would Make Great Franchisees
If you’re interested in starting a cell phone repair business with Experimax and looking to simplify the process and get the most out of your investment, consider some of the candidates who possess certain characteristics we’ve found make for a good fit:
- Executives with sales and marketing experience. Leading a team is an invaluable skill, as is sales expertise and the ability to motivate others. You’ll be able to work for yourself, manage your own schedule, and set your priorities.
- Technophiles looking to turn their passion into a career. While you don’t need to know a lot about technology or smartphones, it certainly doesn’t hurt. Becoming knowledgeable about the products increases the amount of sales you’ll be able to make with confidence, and our comprehensive training will back that up.
- Experienced managers with leadership skills. If you’ve managed a corporate team, you can customize those skills by tapping into your strengths to ensure your team is on the same page, following best practices, and motivated to sell more.
Experimax Helps Franchisees
When you become a franchisee with Experimax, you have our expert guidance and resources at your disposal. You’ll never feel alone because we’re always there for you.
- We help franchisees throughout the life of their business. Our support includes access to an Intranet with downloads and information, established vendor relationships, benefits of mass purchasing power, ongoing visits from regional marketing staff, regional meetings, and a toll-free technical assistance hotline.
- We provide comprehensive training that includes two weeks of classroom training followed by two weeks of onsite training.
- Our real estate assistance will guide you through site location, territory analysis, lease negotiation, building out your new store, and marketing to the area.
- Our proven business model will provide a path complete with all of the technical and operational information you need.
- We give you advice about leasing and financing equipment and provide marketing and other brand materials.
We Offer More
If one store is a cakewalk for you, you should know that we offer multi-unit franchises for sale. These multiple franchise concepts include kiosks to standalone stores. There’s currently a high demand for pre-owned devices and speedy repairs.
Let Experimax show you how to start a cell phone repair business in a recession-resistant industry.
There’s never been a better time to partner with our team and learn more about starting a cell phone repair business with Experimax. Contact us today to get started!