The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is one of the most important items you’ll review when opening a cell phone sales franchise with Experimax. Not only does it include vital information about the investment, royalties, and ongoing fees, it lays out all of the resources you can expect to enjoy in return. When you sign your franchise agreement, you’ll indicate that you’ve read and agree to the FDD, so it’s of great importance you’ve read it carefully. Here, learn about a few key items to attend to in the Experimax FDD.
Items 5 & 6: Initial and Ongoing Fees
It’s critical to anticipate any fees you’ll be expected to pay when you open a cell phone sales franchise. These can include the initial franchise fee ($49,500 in our case) and in addition ongoing fees like royalties. The FDD breaks all of these down clearly, so you won’t be surprised later.
Item 7: The Estimated Initial Investment
This item will break down the costs of opening a cell phone sales franchise with Experimax. You can find a preview of those costs on our website – they start at around $140K.
Item 11: Assistance, Advertising, Computer Systems, and Training
The Training You’ll Receive When Opening a Cell Phone Sales Franchise
The FDD will include basic information on the Experimax training program. Your franchise training takes place over two weeks at our headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida. A few of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Basic Experimax marketing techniques to help you get the attention of customers in your area.
- Understanding our proprietary software and systems. Leveraging them allows you to spend more time focusing on the big picture of growing your business.
- How and when you’ll be expected to pay royalties.
- Daily operational procedures to keep your Experimax store running smoothly.
By the time your training is complete, you should feel confident and ready to get started. Of course, we’ll also work closely with you as you work towards your grand opening, ensuring that you’re correctly applying everything you learned.
Our Support Programs
The FDD also includes information on some of the support resources you can expect. Here’s a sneak peek at some of those supports:
- Site selection guidance based on demographic information as well as our unique insights based on years of experience. We’ll even help you negotiate your lease!
- Store build-out and setup assistance to ensure your location looks great.
- Established vendor relationships and buying power to ensure your store has the products and parts it needs.
- Ongoing research and development – an invaluable resource in the ever-evolving technology space.
These are just a few of the items you’ll find in the Experimax FDD. Contact us today to request a copy and learn more about what goes into opening a cell phone sales franchise.