It is natural to have a lot of questions before entering into such an important decision. We hope to make it as simple as possible for you to find the answers to those questions, as we know that your time is valuable. The following are frequently asked questions about franchising and the Experimax® concept.
- Why should I franchise instead of opening my own business?
- Franchises have a much higher success rate than businesses started without the backing of a franchise.* Franchising ensures that you start with a proven business model, extensive industry knowledge, and the support of a large network of peers. You will also receive initial and continuous training to keep you up to date on all pertinent industry news and developments.
- What makes the Experimax® concept special?
- Experimax® is different than other electronics retailers because the stores buy, sell, and trade used equipment that is of high quality. This allows customers to acquire high-performance computers, tablets, Smartphones, and accessories at a fraction of the cost that these items retail for at other stores. Experimax® also offers repairs, upgrades, and customer consultations, so customers can satisfy all of their tech needs in one place.
- How much will it cost to open an Experimax® location?
- Experimax® franchisees must pay a $49,500 franchise fee and show $50,000 in liquid assets before opening a location. Franchisees should expect to spend about $136,000 to $277,000 to get their store up and running, which does include the $49,500 franchise fee. Actual costs may vary depending on the costs to secure the location, the overhead costs, and the costs to satisfy legal requirements in the area.
- Are there options to receive assistance with financing?
- Experimax does offer financing for those who qualify through third-party options. Franchisees must be able to pay the initial franchising fee and show the required amount of liquid capital.
- Do I have to have technical expertise to get started?
- Experimax® franchisees don’t have to have experience in the tech industry, but they are better off if they have business experience. Experimax® provides extensive training to ensure that franchisees are knowledgeable about the industry.